Protect Our Water! Clean Energy Fair @RVCC
February 24 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Protect Our Water! Clean Energy Fair
Noon-4pm Saturday, 24 February 2018
Rockfish Valley Community Center
-Free Parking- -Free Admission-
An event for the whole family spotlighting the best ways to access Solar, Wind and Geothermal sources
* Meet and learn how Solar Power is now aﬀordable; Learn about Geo-thermal energy; Talk with those who know about Wind Power, and work to reduce your utility bill with an expert
* First 250 families get a free water tumbler
* Kids activities area has fun crafts and hands-on energy projects without charge
* Watch a film called the Future of Energy [64 min] @12:30 or 2:00pm
* Live Musical performances
*Ride the Vandegraﬀ energy-producing bicycle and conduct enough energy to bake cookies
*Aﬀordable snacks and drinks available
This event is sponsored by Protect Our Water!, a Nelson County non-profit committed to keeping our lakes, streams and creeks clean and free of pollutants. A grant from CHEJ- Center for Health, Environment and Justice has made this event possible. Call 434.263.6447 for more information.
Friends of Nelson welcomes event listings from all related groups who are working to oppose the Atlantic Coast Pipeline. To have your event listed on our calendar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.