On Friday afternoon February 28, the audio recording of the argument will be published here.
A sampling of media coverage on the hearing:
- 2-27-20 gettingmoreontheground.com [Robert Whitescarver’s blog]. Uplifted Standing In Line at SCOTUS [Includes description of “two kinds of people in line that frigid night: the pipeline fighters and the homeless folks of D.C. hired by a professional ‘line-standing’ company to stand in line for the pro-pipeline people.”]
- 2-26-20 Forbes. Supreme Court Hears Arguments Over Building $7.5B Gas Pipeline Under Appalachian Trail.
- 2-24-20 Washington Post. Supreme Court hears battle over Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 2-24-20 The Hill. Justices grapple with $8 billion pipeline that would cross Appalachian Trail.
- 2-24-20 Virginia Mercury. ‘Trails’ vs. ‘lands’: High court weighs arguments in case that could decide fate of Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 2-24-20 NBC29. Supreme Court won’t have final word in pipeline case.
- 2-24-20 Charlotte Business Journal. Supreme Court justices appear on board with Duke Energy,
- 2-25-20 Utility Dive. Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch warns of unintended consequences in Atlantic Coast Pipeline case.