Get Up, Stand Up, Join Us! Mark your calendars for this positive community event, 7-10 pm at RVCC on February 27, 2016, to raise money to help fight the proposed pipeline and preserve the Nelson County we know and love!
Advance tickets available online here, or at the February 6th Indoor Market at RVCC – at the ‘Pipeline Education Group’ table. Also available at Trager Brothers (RVCC location) and Basic Necessities in Nellysford.
We still need the following items to make this event a success:
- Someone to oversee tickets; pre-sales and the night of the event
- More chili with meat brought in a crock pot (already heated)
- Several 9×12 pans of macaroni and cheese
- Folks to oversee the food tables the night of
- About 225 bowls and or small plates for chili and desserts
- Cups for drinks – about 350
- Home-made desserts for the bake sale
- Cakes for the cake walk
Please contact Jean McConkey: (home phone) 434-361-1750 or (cell) 434-989-7931 if you can help out with any of these items, and/or if anyone can help the day of the event with set up or clean up.
Tell your friends and family! Bring your friends and family!
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter: