There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 1-22-20 Blue Virginia. In Brief Before U.S. Supreme Court, AG Mark Herring Highlights Deficiencies of Federal Pipeline Permit.
- 1-22-20 NRDC. A Walk in the Woods: Pipelines and the Appalachian Trail.
- 1-21-20 Rolling Stone. America’s Radioactive Secret.
- 1-19-20 Yahoo Finance. America Is Awash With Natural Gas and It’s About to Get Worse.
- 1-17-20 National Law Review. D.C. Circuit En Banc Review of FERC Tolling Orders Could Have Profound Implications for Infrastructure Projects Requiring FERC Approval.
- 1-17-20 WV News. Environmental group calls for formal stop to already halted ACP construction.
- 1-16-20 Blue Virginia. Clean Virginia Chronicles the “Dominion Scam”: $2 Billion in Overcharges by Dominion Energy in the Past Decade. See the report here.
- 1-14-20 Blue Virginia. Both this session’s big energy omnibus bills could be better.
- 1-14-20 OilPrice.com. U.S. Gas Giant Downgraded To Junk Status.