There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 3-19-20 Energy News Network. Q&A: NRDC attorney on the legal issues behind Atlantic Coast Pipeline challenge.
- 3-19-20 The Recorder. FERC urged to stop major projects due to virus spread
- 3-17-20 Virginia Mercury. Can an unusual coalition budge Congress on pipeline reforms?
- 3-16-20 pv magazine. Traditionally non-partisan FERC is politicized with 3-1 Republican majority.
- 3-16-20 Seeking Alpha. Dominion Remains Overvalued Even After The Sell-Off.
- 3-16-20 Charlotte Observer. As the cost of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline soars, renewable energy is the better option for NC.
- 3-14-20 Salon. Energy companies get a free hand as FERC ties homeowners in legal knots.
- 3-13-20 Mountain Xpress [Asheville NC] Local groups join call for state climate emergency declaration.