There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 3-26-20 E&E Energywire. Is pipeline construction ‘essential’ in a pandemic?
- 3-25-20 Law.com Why a SCOTUS Case Over the Atlantic Pipeline Project Could Have Big Implications.
- 3-25-20 Blue Virginia. Why on Earth Is Mountain Valley Pipeline Construction Considered “Essential Infrastructure” During COVID-19 Crisis? See also the petition to governors of Virginia and West Virginia asking them to add transient pipeline construction workers from across the country to the non-essential stay-at-home list, until after the Covid-19 crisis has passed.
- 3-25-20 Earth Justice. Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Prevails as Federal Judge Strikes Down DAPL Permits.
- 3-23-20 Bloomberg Environment. Virus Leads Pipeline Agency to Ease Job Qualification Rules.
- 3-23-20 Utility Dive. Utilities beginning to see the load impacts of COVID-19 as economic shutdown widens.