There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 6-1-20 S&P Global. Environmental groups open new line of attack at FERC on Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 6-1-20 Roanoke Times. During construction hiatus, MVP changes plans for Roanoke River crossing.
- 6-1-20 Washington Post. EPA limits states and tribes’ ability to protest pipelines and other energy projects.
- 5-29-20 Reuters. Court ruling in Keystone XL case another blow to big U.S. pipelines, say energy analysts.
- 5-28-20 Fair Warning. Electric Utilities Challenged for Slow-Walking Switch from Natural Gas to Clean Renewable Energy.