There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 6-10-20 Roanoke Times. Hadwin: Roanoke Gas has chance to opt out of MVP. Sign on here to a letter encouraging Roanoke Gas to opt out.
- 6-10-20 E&E News. Activists relaunch black environmental justice network.
- 6-8-20 Bloomberg Law. EPA Water Rule Won’t Speed Up New Oil, Gas Pipeline Projects.
- 6-8-20 Bay Journal. Pipeline projects draw criticism for ‘environmental racism’.
- 6-7-20 The Hill. Trump’s latest environmental rollback threatens minority communities, experts warn.
- 6-7-20 The Intercept. A Powerful Petrochemical Lobbying Group Advanced Anti-Protest Legislation in the Midst of the Pandemic.
- 6-5-20 E&E News. What Trump’s permit order means for NEPA, energy and race.
- 6-5-20 Inside Climate News. Besieged by Protesters Demanding Racial Justice, Trump Signs Order Waiving Environmental Safeguards.