There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 6-25-20 Blue Ridge Public Radio. Audio: Supreme Court Removes One Hurdle For Atlantic Coast Pipeline, But Others Remain.
- 6-25-20 The Recorder. Federal agency’s lack of response to coating concerns unacceptable.
- 6-24-20 C-ville. Foot on the gas: Anti-pipeline activists fight on, undeterred by Supreme Court.
- 6-24-20 Post & Courier [Charleston SC]. Editorial: Be wary of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 6-24-20 E&E News. How 200 Trump judges could shape environmental policy.
- 6-24-20 SELC. Regional impact: Critical permit for pipelines vacated.
- 6-23-20 WVPublic Radio. LISTEN: Energy Expert Weighs In On What SCOTUS Ruling Means For The Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 6-23-20 Virginia Mercury. With Supreme Court case over, courts again weigh whether Atlantic Coast Pipeline is needed.
- 6-22-20 Utility Dive. The truth about the future of gas: We don’t need to build anymore.
- 6-21-20 Roanoke Times. Despite another setback, corporate customers stick with Mountain Valley Pipeline.
- 6-15-20 MarylandMatters. Lawmakers, Advocates: Trump’s Environmental Rollbacks Threaten Minority Communities.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter: