Here are a few news items from our In the News page covering some of the interesting post-cancellation analysis on the ACP and FERC, plus a few on the status of the MVP and one on Chickahominy.
- 7-24-20 Richmond Times-Dispatch. Defeat of Atlantic Coast Pipeline rooted in homegrown legal strategy.
- 7-23-20 HuffPost. Virginia’s Energy Kingpin Could Finally Face A Reckoning Over Race.
- 7-23-20 E&E News. Environmental justice concerns stall Va. power project.
- 7-22-20 Anchor FM. Atlantic Ghost Pipeline: How the Union (Hill) Won the South, Part 1.
- 7-20-20 Roanoke Times. Mountain Valley, DEQ negotiate over environmental fines.
- 7-20-20 S&P Global. Friction arises at FERC over remains of ACP, SHP gas pipeline plans.
- 7-17-20 NC Warn. Toxic Legacy of Atlantic Coast Pipeline Requires State Investigation — News Release from NC WARN.
- 7-12-20 Roanoke Times. Hileman: Why has it taken so long for MVP to get a new permit?