There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 4-18-18 Richmond Times-Dispatch. Anger over pipelines spills into General Assembly.
- 4-18-18 Washington Post. Lawmakers call out treatment of pipeline protester in trees.
- 4-16-18 Roanoke Times. As tree-cutting continues for the Mountain Valley Pipeline, so do the protests.
- 4-16-18 Blue Virginia. Gov. Northam, Your Oath to “Do No Harm” Applies to the Virginians You Swore to Protect.
- 4-13-18 Roanoke Times. Roanoke County cuts off supplies to tree-sitters blocking pipeline crews.
- 4-13-18 WSLS10. Pipeline expansion would add southern route.
- 4-13-18 Blue Virginia. Pipelines Bombshell: Terry McAuliffe Held Secret Meetings for 18 Months or More to Negotiate $58 Million Liability Waiver Agreement with Dominion and the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 4-13-18 Roanoke Times. Denham, et al: Faith demands action on pipeline.
- 4-12-18 Farmville Herald. ACP to hold open house.