There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 5-9-18 Blue Virginia. Gov. Northam’s “Ask the Governor” Appearance This Morning: The Decent, the Bad, the Ugly.
- 5-9-18 News Leader. Letter to Editor: Pipeline route shows African American citizens continue to be an afterthought.
- 5-8-18 Roanoke Times. Federal appeals court hears 2 pipeline cases.
- 5-8-18 AP. Regulators reject Dominion’s renewable energy proposal.
- 5-7-18 WSLS10. Terrys to travel, spread anti-pipeline message.
- 5-5-18 Roanoke Times. Do pipelines pose any political risk for Northam?
- 5-5-18 Independent [UK]. ‘Frustration, anger, helplessness’: Virginia pipeline protesters on what drove them to live in the trees. [Pipeline struggle makes international news.]
- 5-4-18 Blue Virginia. U.S. District Court Rules that Tree Sitters Must Descend by May 5 and “leave the boundaries of MVP’s Easements” or Face Fines, Arrest. The full text of the US District Court order is posted on Blue Virginia.