There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 8-12-18 Roanoke Times. Hileman: State water board should suspend MVP’s permit.
- 8-10-18 WDBJ7. UPDATE: Work on Mountain Valley Pipeline resumes after FERC approves stabilization plan.
- 8-9-18 WVNews. New FERC filing claims Atlantic Coast Pipeline unnecessary, duplicative.
- 8-9-18 WV Public Broadcasting. West Virginia DEP Proposes Changes to Stream Crossing Permit.
- 8-9-18 Roanoke Times. Editorial: Pipeline opponents and the governor are talking two different languages.
- 8-9-18 Sierra [Magazine]. Resistance to Southeast Pipelines Gains Momentum.
- 8-8-18 Utility Dive. Report: Trump to nominate DOE policy head McNamee to FERC.