There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 11-15-18 Roanoke Times. Judge dismisses charges against Roanoke County women who sat in trees to block pipeline.
- 11-14-18 News Leader. Video: Sinkhole opens on Swoope farm.
- 11-12-18 Progressive Pulse (NC Policy Watch). MVP Southgate officially files with feds to build natural gas pipeline; DEQ joins chorus of opponents questioning its necessity.
- 11-12-18 Roanoke Times. Leech: Dominion wants to fleece its customers for an unneeded pipeline.
- 11-12-18 WAVY. Residents voice concerns at gas pipeline meeting in Norfolk.
- 11-10-18 Richmond Times-Dispatch. Questions about ‘disproportionate impact’ on Union Hill move air board to delay action on compressor station permit.
- 11-9-18 Virginia Mercury. ‘God knows what’s right, and hopefully you do, too:’ Opponents urge air board to reject permit for pipeline compressor station.
- 11-9-18 Washington Post. Federal judge blocks Keystone XL pipeline, saying Trump administration review ignored ‘inconvenient’ climate change facts.