There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 1-30-19 Reuters. U.S. court stays ruling against Dominion Atlantic Coast natgas pipe.
- 1-29-19 NBC29. Bill Limiting Atlantic Coast Pipeline Costs to Ratepayers Advancing.
- 1-29-19 E&E News Energywire. Atlantic Coast asks court to clear ‘permanent obstacle’.
- 1-27-19 Wall St. Journal. Drillers Are Easing Off the Gas.
- 1-26-19 Roanoke Times. Appeals court set to review FERC’s approval of the Mountain Valley Pipeline.
- 1-25-19 Bay Journal. Atlantic Coast Pipeline on shakier ground as legal challenges add up.
- 1-25-19 Washington Post. Breathing while black: A Dominion compressor station would disadvantage a historically black community in Virginia.
- 1-24-19 Bloomberg. Trump Eyes Action to Limit States’ Powers to Block Pipelines.