There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 3-28-19 The Recorder. Dominion confident in its troubled pipeline project.
- 3-28-19 Roanoke Times. Northam’s push to overhaul DEQ moving forward.
- 3-28-19 The Robesonian [NC]. A thousand-cuts strategy imperils ACP.
- 3-26-19 E&E EnergyWire. Cheap batteries could soon replace gas plants — study.
- 3-26-19 Blue Virginia. Dominion Energy Touts the (Supposed) Wonders of Fracked Gas, Lays Out Its Timeline for Restart of Its $7 Billion+ Atlantic Coast Pipeline Construction. See the full set of Dominion slides here.
- 3-26-19 Lancaster Online. Property owners along Atlantic Sunrise gas pipeline get letters warning of possible liens.
- 3-25-29 Seeking Alpha. Duke Energy needs ‘Plan B’ if Atlantic Coast Pipeline fails, Good says.
- 3-25-19 Chicago Tribune. Northam presses Dominion boss on energy efficiency.