There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 5-15-19 Richmond Times-Dispatch. Letter: Holding Dominion Energy accountable for actions.
- 5-15-19 Blue Virginia. Virginia Could Really Use a Hero These Days. Attorney General Mark Herring Could Be That Hero.
- 5-15-19 Morning Call. New York denies natural gas pipeline expansion permit.
- 5-14-19 Roanoke Times. Mountain Valley agrees to pay $266,000 for pollution problems in W.Va.
- 5-13-19 Forbes. The Supreme Court Should End Pipeline Companies “Build First, Pay Later” Use Of Eminent Domain.
- 5-12-19 WVNews. Atlantic Coast Pipeline ruling not expected until August.
- 5-10-19 Charleston Gazette-Mail. ACP, Fish and Wildlife defend pipeline permits in US court.
- 5-10-19 Blue Virginia. Interview with Former Virginia Air Board Member Sam Bleicher, Who Was Removed by Gov. Northam Ahead of Vote on Union Hill Compressor Station.
- 5-9-19 Southern Environmental Law Center. SELC argues problematic pipeline permit again in federal court.