There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 11-26-19 S&P Global. FERC takes more time for review of MVP Southgate after route changes.
- 11-26-19 Charlotte Business Journal. Duke Energy stock sale for pipeline funding comes in below anticipated price.
- 11-26-19 Daily Tar Heel. Governor’s office denies Republican allegation of misused natural gas pipeline funds.
- 11-25-19 Virginia Mercury. Facing backlash, Dominion says it’s willing to have coal plant removed from green energy package.
- 11-21-19 Roanoke Times. Bondurant and Leech: The ‘public need’ argument for the MVP grows weaker.