There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed:
- 1-25-18 Roanoke Times. Casey: The Virginia legislature’s long, sordid saga of electric-utility ‘regulation’
- 1-23-18 The State [SC] Gov. McMaster to veto any bill that keeps the Dominion-SCANA deal alive.
- 1-22-18 Augusta Free Press. Chesapeake Bay Foundation appeals Atlantic Coast Pipeline certification.
- 1-22-18 Richmond Times-Dispatch. Tom Cormons column: This time, our elected representatives must tell Dominion ‘No’
- 1-20-18 News & Observer [Raleigh NC]. The Atlantic Coast Pipeline points the wrong way to energy’s future.
- 1-18-18 Kallanish Energy. Constitution Pipeline files petition with U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1-16-18 The State [Columbia SC]. Dominion is ‘bluffing’ over doomsday scenario in deal to buy SCANA, lawmakers say.
- 1-15-18 EcoWatch. All Renewables Will Be Cost Competitive With Fossil Fuels by 2020.