Click here for the newest update on the status of the principal legal challenges to the Atlantic Coast Pipeline, now available on the Allegheny-Blue Ridge Alliance (ABRA) Website. The two-page document, which is regularly updated, features a brief description of seven lawsuits that have been brought by ABRA members.
- Forest Service Permit
- Buckingham County Compressor Station Air Permit
- FERC Certificate
- Fish and Wildlife Service Take Statement
- National Park Service Permit
- Army Corps of Engineers Motion
- Virginia State Water Board 401 Certification