Please join our resistance and DONATE to Friends of Nelson!
You may donate online or by sending a check. All payments will be processed by Virginia Organizing, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that accepts donations on behalf of Friends of Nelson.
- By check: To be an IRS tax deduction, your check must be made out to: Virginia Organizing (with “Friends of Nelson” noted in the memo line). Please mail checks to: Friends of Nelson, PO Box 33 Nellysford, VA 22958.
- Online: Please click the button below to redirect to Virginia Organizing.
Friends of Nelson is a Joint Plan of Work Partner of Virginia Organizing. Virginia Organizing, Inc. is officially registered with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA & 23209. You can write to this Department for all relevant financial statements and procedures regarding the solicitation of contributions. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donations to Friends of Nelson will be used to:
- educate citizens in a coordinated effort to stop the pipeline in Nelson County
- improve our communications about the ACP to landowners and the community of Nelson County and beyond
- counter Dominion’s propaganda through advertising and outreach
- hire experts as needed to identify and protect Nelson County’s unique economy and environment, which would be impacted by the proposed pipeline
- assist with expert testimony and legal affidavits to support potential legal action taken on behalf of Friends of Nelson and others by a legal team led by Appalachian Mountain Advocates
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter: