There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 2-25-20 Washington Post. The Atlantic Coast Pipeline is not needed.
- 2-24-20 Marketplace.org. Reporter’s notebook: a bitterly contested $8 billion pipeline along the Appalachian Trail. Article quotes local pipeline fighters, Joyce Burton and Richard Averitt.
- 2-23-20 New York Times. Will the Appalachian Trail Stop an $8 Billion Pipeline?
- 2-23-20 Washington Post. U.S. Supreme Court to decide winner in case of gas pipeline vs. Appalachian Trail.
- 2-22-20 Blue Virginia. Return the Power to the State Water Control Board to Protect Our Water!
- 2-21-20 News & Observer [Raleigh NC]. Bill aims to answer pipeline question: ‘Is this necessary?’
- 2-20-20 Tribune-Democrat [PA]. Supreme Court pressed to nix ruling hindering Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 2-20-20 The Quartz. The Forest Service says the Appalachian Trail isn’t “land” in a pipeline fight at SCOTUS.
- 2-6-20 Crozet Gazette. Friends of Nelson Get Update on Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[Report on Friends of Nelson public meeting on January 12, 2020]