There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page).
- 5-15-20 Roanoke Times. Judge dismisses lawsuit that contested Mountain Valley’s power of eminent domain.
- 5-14-20 UtilityDive. Walmart blasts Virginia regulator’s report on pricing, biomass in Dominion’s proposed 100% renewable energy tariff.
- 5-14-20 Virginia Mercury. What part of ‘zero’ doesn’t Dominion understand?
- 5-13-20 E&E Energywire. EPA: ‘Big rollout’ coming to streamline energy permits.
- 5-12-20 Roanoke Times. Federal judge upholds ban on process for permitting pipelines, including Mountain Valley.
- 5-11-20 UtilityDive. Dominion’s nearly $50 monthly power bill hike in Virginia is a warning for other states.
- 5-8-20 E&E Energywire. AGs press FERC to halt energy projects.
- 5-7-20 E&E Energywire. Feds find safety problems at W.Va pipeline project.
- 5-7-20 News Break. AG Mark Herring Urges FERC to Halt New Fossil Fuel Infrastructure Projects During COVID-19 Crisis.