There’s been a lot going on – here are some news items from our In the News page you may have missed (many additional interesting news articles on that page):
- 2-12-19 News Leader. Whitescarver: Time for Dominion to cut its losses on the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- 2-12-19 Virginia Mercury. If only: Northam’s missed chances to lead on race as governor.
- 2-12-19 Richmond Times-Dispatch. Dominion Energy pledges 50 percent cut in methane by 2030, but pipeline opponents unswayed.
- 2-11-19 Public News Service. Need for Atlantic Coast Pipeline Falls.
- 2-11-19 Fayetteville Observer [NC]. Natural-gas pipeline gets a needed second look.
- 2-10-19 Roanoke Times. Can the pipeline be stopped? State board ponders its next move on MVP.
- 2-7-19 DeSmog. Are Investors Finally Waking up to North America’s Fracked Gas Crisis?
- 2-7-19 Fayetteville Observer. Our View: Is this a pause or a crash for gas pipeline?
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter: